пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

discount hotel london uk





Grad Day today
As usual, the girls camwhore and the guys think of the buffet
Loke is leaving this year, his wife is really really really sick and needs him by her side
It didnt turn out to be what Iapos;ve expected it to be but I know they did what they could do.
Well, thats to tell you not to expect so much from a school like that
There werent any tears which was quite disappointing.
It was kind of a waste of time BUT�I got signatures and well wishes from teachers and classmates like every others do. Its going to mean soo much to me when I�start to reminise.
Thereapos;s going to be soo much memory to carry with me.
And as time goes by, these memories will fade but I�know those who truly cared will forever remain in my mind.
I may not be the smartest, prettiest nor tallest .... But I will clinge on to�the thoughts�that I actually mean a thing.�
It feels really good to graduate and leave the forsaken place which provided soo much for me.
How time has passed.

Last night, I had a sleepless night =(
It felt sooo bad I swear.
If you know me well enough, sleepingapos;s like on top of apos;my listapos;.
I just couldnt fall asleep, not even a wink
After tossing and turning for 2hours, I went to the empty bed next to mine to try sleeping in.
After an hour or tossing and turning on the apos;empty bedapos; I went back to my own bed.
After 30mins, I got up and switched my reallyreally thick super warm blanket to a much thinner one to sleep in.
By then its already 4am
I was in a trance after that
LOL
So much for a night.

Irene, PM me

Btw, an ant bite me a few minutes ago and it hurts =(
I hate ants

The�photos we never took.

eight queens algorithm, discount hotel london uk, discount hotel los angeles, discount hotel los angeles california, discount hotel louis mo st.



Комментариев нет: